- The future focus of speciation research
- The origin and build-up of reproductive isolation
- Question 1. Which barriers contribute to reproductive isolation?
- Question 2. When does drift have a significant role?
- Question 3. What are the relative roles of natural and sexual selection?
- Question 4. What is the role of reinforcement?
- Question 5. How important is hybridisation in speciation?
- Question 6. What are the environmental and genetic conditions that promote speciation?
- Genetic and genomic signatures of speciation
- Connecting speciation and biodiversity
- Concluding remarks
- Online discussion forum
- Appendix A. Supplementary data